Saturday, February 7, 2026

The Children of Willesden Lane


 Book Review 

4.2/5*
By Mona Golebek

You MUST do the audio version! It has piano music as well as sounds like trains in the background. I had planned on picking the book up from the library after hearing the author speak. It sounded like an amazing true story. Although it took me a while to get around to it, I am glad I did. Sometimes I feel like I have read enough books about World War Two. This one is worth it. The main character is sent alone by train from Vienna to London. Her mom told her to continue playing the piano. It will help her get through the separation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scottoline or Grisham

 Book Review  What Happened to the Bennetts Lisa Scottoline 4.1/5* I swear I was reading early Grisham just now. It is a very intense story....